Thursday, February 28, 2013

Swedish House Mafia Brings One Last Tour To NYC


Swedish House Mafia has arrived in NYC and are kicking off their 5 days of madness with their black tie event. It will be interesting to see the crowd that shows up for this event and even more interesting to see the demographic that comes out for their shows this weekend. 

The Garden will be packed Fri and Sat night with a slew of new comers and house veterans. I myself will be heading to Brooklyn for my first experience of the $1 billion Barclay's Arena to see the three masterminds in full action. This is the last time I will get to see the three play as a group and I have to admit, its a bit depressing. I am not attending Miami Music Week this year (sadly) and this is their last tour. I hope for a legitimate crowd to support them and not just a bunch of fake house fans who think it's 'cool' to go see. 

Enjoy the weekend everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment